The 2023 International Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology New Zealand is finally here for you. If you have been looking for a funded scholarship to study for a degree in New Zealand then I have good news for you.
The Auckland University of Technology has finally announced the commencement of the 2023 International Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship for international students. This application is for suitably qualified students who want to study in New Zealand.
The Auckland University of Technology and the Faculty of Culture and Society provide scholarships to aid high-flying international students as they start their journey of becoming graduates. But before we delve deeper into the details of the scholarship we must take a look at the University of Technology, New Zealand.
About the Auckland University of Technology New Zealand
Auckland University of Technology is the University of New Zealand established on 1st January 2000 when a former technical college was recognised and turned into a university. Auckland University of Technology is also known as the third-largest university in New Zealand in terms of student enrollment with approximately 29,100 students. The school has three campuses in Auckland.
It is a modern university in New Zealand governed by a council led by a strategic team. It also has a vice chancellor who is the leader of the university and he is assisted by the Strategic Leadership Team. Auckland University of Technology has five faculties, additional 3 specialist locations: AUT Millennium, Warkworth Radio Astronomical Observatory and AUT Refugee Education.
Summary of the scholarship
The 2023 International Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand has a value of $7000 contribution of fees. The scholarship is for a 1-year period only and it is both for a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
AUT aspires to be a thoughtful global citizen by recognising and responding to our local and global responsibilities and opportunities. To achieve this, this provision is made for a variety of collaborations, initiatives and research programs. The average number of awards at the scholarship is 35 per year.
The 2023 International Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology New Zealand is open to Australia and all countries, it is also open to all genders and it is a full-time study scholarship.
Benefits of the scholarship
The 2023 International Faculty of Culture and Society Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology New Zealand is for students who have gained admission and have enrolled in an AUT course of study in the faculty of culture and Society.
Beneficiaries of the scholarship will be awarded $7000 in contribution to fees and it is for one year tenure only. The scholarship is paid as a 50% rebate of the weekly rental of $8460 in annual value at the Te Ahuru Drive student accommodation facility for the first two sessions of 2023.
- Applicants must be fee-paying international students (international students are students who are not citizens or permanent residents, residents or visa holders of the borders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in the Faculty of Culture and Society program (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their student ID in the box provided on application form 4.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and the applicant’s statement which is not more than 200 words.
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarship both internally(AUT-awarded scholarships) and externally( government scholarships).
- Applicants who have already commenced study at bure are not eligible to apply.
Read also>> Scholarship for International Students at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland 2023
The 2023 international faculty of culture and Society scholarship at Auckland University of Technology New Zealand requires that the following document should be submitted:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- Detailed academic transcripts with a grading scale of the most recent qualification.
- Completion certificate which is either a bachelor’s degree certificate if applicable.
- All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
- A personal statement with a maximum of 200 words explaining why you are applying for this scholarship and what it will mean to you to receive it.
Application is to the AUT online scholarship portal.
Applicants must complete the 23 international faculty of culture and Society scholarships at Auckland University of Technology New Zealand application available online.
All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application is considered ineligible.
Applicants will be asked to indicate which category( select one only) they wish to be considered I must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
Read also>> 2023 Infineon Scholarships at the University of Padua, Italy
Application to be shortlisted and selected by the selection committee comprising of the Dean or any nominee, representative for faculty of culture and Society and AUT Intel.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the university office once the panel has made their decisions.
The scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fee credit you have studied at AUT based on enrollment and payment of tuition in at least 120 points.
Application for scholarship ends on November 15th 2022
Click here to apply now
Leave a Reply